TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Your AcceptanceWelcome to the website operated by Joint Aid Management South Africa (“JAM SA”). By using or visiting this website, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions expressed on this webpage and all other terms referenced herein. If you do not agree to any of these terms, do not use this website.
If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you represent that you are authorised to accept these Site Terms on such entity's behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and JAM SA for violations of these Terms.
JAM SA may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these Site Terms and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such modifications. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should periodically review the Site Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site.
If you have a question regarding the use of the Site, please direct questions or comments about the Site or its contents to email@example.com.
2. General Use of the SiteA. The Site and all content and materials on the Site, including the JAM SA logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are owned by or licensed to JAM SA and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights under the law.
B. JAM SA hereby grants you permission to access and use the Site Materials and electronically copy, and print to hard copy portions of the Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only.
C. Such permission granted is subject to these Site Terms and does not include:
- any resale or commercial use of the Site or the Site Materials therein; - the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials; - modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof; - use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; - downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of the Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Site; or - any use of the Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose.
D. Any use of the Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorised herein, without the prior written permission of JAM SA, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the permission granted herein. Such unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
3. No Commercial Activity; Third-Party Products and ServicesThis Site is solely for furthering the nonprofit charity purposes of Joint Aid Management South Africa. No advertisements or promotions of a commercial nature for products or services are permitted on the Site and you agree not to post such content.
4. Repeat Infringer PolicyIn accordance with applicable law, JAM SA will terminate, in appropriate circumstances and at JAM SA's sole discretion, subscribers who are deemed to be repeat infringers. JAM SA may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate access to any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
5. Trademarks“Joint Aid Management South Africa,” along with other JAM logos and any other JAM service name or slogan contained in the Site are trademarks of JAM, and/or its affiliates and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of JAM SA. You may not use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" utilising the marks or any other name, trademark or product or service name of JAM SA without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of JAM SA and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
6. Content Provided by Joint Aid Management South AfricaPhotos, videos, stories and other content provided by Joint Aid Management South Africa are owned by JAM and protected by copyright laws. Except as otherwise stated within the Website, you may not reproduce or use them without written permission from JAM SA.
7. HyperlinksYou are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for noncommercial purposes, provided such link does not portray JAM SA or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
You may not use a JAM SA logo or other proprietary graphic of JAM to link to this Site without the express written permission of JAM. Further, you may not use, frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any JAM trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site without JAM SA's express written consent.
JAM SA makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or Web sites linking to the Site. JAM SA provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by JAM SA of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
8. Third-Party ContentJAM SA may provide third party content on the Site and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (collectively the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. JAM SA does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. JAM SA is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content.
9. Submission of Suggestions and Ideas to Joint Aid Management South Africa by UsersYou acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the site or the service (“Submissions”), provided by you to JAM SA are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of JAM. JAM SA shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any purpose, without acknowledgement or compensation to you.
10. Disclaimer of warrantiesExcept as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by JAM SA, the site, the site materials contained therein and the services provided on or in connection therewith (the "services") are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. JAM SA disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to the site and the services, including the information, content and materials contained therein. JAM SA does not represent or warrant that materials in the site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. JAM SA does not represent or warrant that the site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
JAM SA reserves the right to change any and all content contained in the Site and to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any Services offered through the Site or any features or functionality of the Site or the Services at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by JAM SA.
11. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall JAM SA, its directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use the site, the services, the content or the materials contained in or accessed through the site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to JAM SA's records, programmes or services.
12. Questions and Contact InformationQuestions or comments about the Site may be directed to JAM SA at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org