Vision, Mission & Goals
Who We Are
Serving Africa is not what we do but who we are. Joint Aid Management (JAM) is an African founded and headquartered, Christian, international humanitarian relief and development organisation, operating sustainable aid programmes targeting the most vulnerable people throughout the African continent. We operate on a fully inclusive basis, without discrimination of race, religion, gender, or political persuasion.
Helping Africa Help Itself
To empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
- To continue to expand our programmes to reach hundreds of thousands of children throughout the continent, giving children a nutritious meal every school day, providing 75% of their daily nutritional needs.
- To cater for these children’s nutritional needs and also to help their families while they are being schooled. Adequate nutrition, including protein, is needed to enhance their learning capacity.
- To empower smallholder commercial farmers to produce a good yield per hectare of maize and soya.
- Ensure income by creating sustainability.
- To vastly improve food security in the areas in which we work, by developing effective logistics and market chains.