Join Team Red Bowl’s Red Riders and ride for the JAM SA purpose in this year’s Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge!
Team Red Bowl, the fundraising leg of Joint Aid Management South Africa (JAM SA) has been registered as an official charity for this year and if you agree, you’ll join the Red Riders on this maiden voyage!
The nitty gritty:
1. You still have to pay your entrance fee, road licence and chip if you don’t have one (which you’d be doing anyway)
2. You need to enter online and then choose your charity (Team Red Bowl for Joint Aid Management South Afric). Team Coordinator, Sylvanna, will then confirm that she’s got you on the team!
3. You get a sponsored kit for being a Red Rider (we’ll need your size soon please)
4. You have from now until November to try and raise R1 000 for Team Red Bowl (that number may be daunting at first but we’ll help you with some fun and easy ideas to get started!)
5. We’ll organise a meet & greet closer to race day for you to meet your team mates and receive your awesome cycling kits
6. You get to ride over 90km (!!) and do it for a good cause!
For more information, please contact Sylvanna Cheketri – Sylvanna.Cheketri@jamint.com or 083 440 7032