It’s that time of the year again – entries are now open for the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge. Joint Aid Management South Africa (JAM SA) will be registering the Red Riders again this year and we would love for you to join the team!
16 November is just around the corner! Have you registered to ride for the Red Riders? JAM SA would like to extend an invitation to you to please do us the honour of riding as one of JAM SA’s Red Riders this year. All proceeds you raise will go towards feeding hungry children in disadvantaged communities within South Africa, helping create a better future for those in need.
Remember as well, the sooner we are able register the team, the better seeding we will get.
What do you have to do if you agree to join the Red Riders?
1. You register yourself online, pay the entrance, road licence and chip.
2. You will need to select JAM SA as your chosen charity on the entry system and the Red Riders team coordinator will accept you into the team. (Remember to outline the reasons that you are riding for us in the space provided, as this enters you into the early bird draw).
3. We would greatly appreciate it if you could try recruit at least 4 other riders for our team.
4. You get a sponsored shirt for being a Red Rider (we’ll need your size soon please).
5. You have from now until November to try and raise a minimum of R1 000 for the Red Riders.
6. We will organise a meet and greet closer to the race day for you to meet your team mates and receive your awesome shirts and goodie bags.
8. You get to ride over 90km (!!) and do it for a good cause!
Please can you let Abigail know as soon as possible if would be willing to join the Red Riders this year – email@example.com