JAM South Africa Quick Donate
 
Diepsloot shack fire

fire Archives - Joint Aid Management - JAM South Africa

Diepsloot shack fire

Diepsloot shack fire sparks community support JAM SA has come to the aid of the families left homeless after their shacks in Diepsloot were destroyed in a fire last week. Robert Muaudzi, spokesperson for the Johannesburg emergency service confirmed to News24 that the fire was caused by a paraffin stove which exploded. 15 shacks were

Read More...

Fire guts hut

Badisa Day Care in Lion Park, Johannesburg has been destroyed after a fire broke out in the shack building two weeks ago.  Tragically, owner, Julia Mabatho Molefe’s three-month-old grandchild perished in the fire. Babdsa Day Care is one of the child care centres in JAM SA’s Nutritional Feeding programme. For a number of years, JAM

Read More...